Alarmanlagen-Forum - Alarmforum - Fachforum für Sicherheitstechnik

Normale Version: kein LAN Verbindung
Sie sehen gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
Hi,
The LAN communication of my 101KR/LAN panel is not working although I can communicate to the panel with PING command.
When I try to connect remotely via internet I get the message “No supported device has been found(control panel not responding). Also testing the LAN via DNS TEST remain RED LIGHT.
The System has been activated for MY JABLOTRON APP. When I unplug the LAN Cable, I do see a message in the HISTORY of the MY JABLOTRON APP: there is a time stamp with “FAULT LAN communicator. Besides that I receive an SMS message from +420606999015: MyJABLOTRON-HEINS (22:18): FAULT(LAN-communicator). When I plug in again, I get message on My Jablotron app, that LAN fault has been repaired
Also a section alarm is reported in MyJABLOTRON and same SMS message from +420606999015.
I also get a sms-messge from the panel straight forward with name “unknown_80”, where normally the message starts with JABLOTRON 100 HEINS, which is system name.
For some reason my panel is unknown in the cloud. Communication from the panel to Jablotron cloud is working but not from Cloud to Panel! Does anybody have an idea how to solve.
Thank you for help me further!
Referenz-URLs