Alarmanlagen-Forum - Alarmforum - Fachforum für Sicherheitstechnik

Normale Version: Terxon MX 8-Zone Wireless Extension
Sie sehen gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
Hello All

I have an interesting problem.

I have MX setup with two extensions Wired and Wireless.
They work well and no issues with fitting or setting them up.

About 3years ago i added two FU8305 wireless panic buttons.
The setup was very easy and the wireless range was very good, so no issues.

I ran a test on the buttons over 4 months ago, and the Alarm Unit returned an error.

TELECMD LOW BATT, and the keypad showed a RED light.

I cannot CLEAR the error.
Is there any way to CLEAR the error without replacing the panic buttons?

(I have tried and failed to replace the batteries in the panic button) I have removed the panic buttons by de-paring them off the system.

The Alarm unit is OK, I can still ARM and DISARM However I always see the error and the red light on the keypad.

There are NO other issues with the setup, no other error events in the logs.

Any advice?
All.. I have reset the TELECMD LOW BATT fault. Here is what i have learnt.

1. The downloader software will NOT reset these types of faults
2. Disconnecting (removing the from setup/memory) the wifi devices i.e FU805 from the wifi extension unit will NOT work.

It seems the wifi extension continues to send the last fault to the control panel. So I disconnected the extension unit from the system, the control panel returned another fault (Extension 2 missing). I had to reconnect the extension and that cleared both faults.

Good news i no longer see the RED fault LED on the keypads.

(I guess one question : i dont recall a configuration setting for the number of extension units so why did the control panel see the missing extension (i only disconnected the power from that unit) I suspect its the wiring method as I was unable to reset that fault. Hence i had to reconnect the extension unit before it cleared)?!? Any thoughts?
Hi
I can't answer your question but thanks for giving that Feedback to us.
Regards
Sektionschef
Referenz-URLs