Thema geschlossen 

Themabewertung:
  • 65 Bewertungen - 2.91 im Durchschnitt
Secvest Glasbruchmelder an Funköffnugsmelder anschliessen
07-06-2010, 13:39
Beitrag: #1
Secvest Glasbruchmelder an Funköffnugsmelder anschliessen
Mein Deutsch ist nicht so gut also ich schreibe auf Englisch. Ich kann auch übersetzen, wenn jemand interessiert ist aber kein Englisch kann.

I wanted to buy some passive "Glasbruchmelder" and connect them to the "Funköffnungsmelder" but obviously the instruction manual (of the Funköffnugsmelder) assumes that the user already knows the basics... There are a lot of drawings at the end of the manual and in the main text, there is a drawing that includes two resistors. My impression is that the resistors have to be added only if you want to connect your own device but not another Abus detector. Is that correct? But then what is the configuration if you simply want to connect a Glassbruchmelder?

I also read it is theoretically possible to connect more detectors in a serial way. In case of "Doppelfügeligefenster", would it be possible to connect to the main "Funköffnungsmelder" a wired "Öffnungsmelder"(for the other window) and two "Glasbruchmelder" (one for each window)? What would be the configuration then?

Since that seems pretty complicated I was wondering if a single seismic sensor wouldn't be more appropriate but it is as reliable?

Many thanks for your help! Vielen Dank!
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
08-06-2010, 14:22
Beitrag: #2
RE: Secvest Glasbruchmelder an Funköffnugsmelder anschliessen
[/i]
(07-06-2010 13:39)nichtbeimir schrieb:  Mein Deutsch ist nicht so gut also ich schreibe auf Englisch. Ich kann auch übersetzen, wenn jemand interessiert ist aber kein Englisch kann.
Believe me, my German is better than my English. Some say, however, I also can not German. Anyway, I hope you understand me at least Blush

Hi nichtbeimir,
welcome to the alarmforum.
I need more background information

I wanted to buy some passive "Glasbruchmelder" and connect them to the "Funköffnungsmelder" but obviously the instruction manual (of the Funköffnugsmelder) assumes that the user already knows the basics...
This is of course always helpful

There are a lot of drawings at the end of the manual
Can you publish these drawings here?

and in the main text, there is a drawing that includes two resistors.
The resistors are usually the sabotage monitoring of the signal line

My impression is that the resistors have to be added only if you want to connect your own device but not another Abus detector.
Depends on the technical design of the component. Resistors are integrated or not switched off etc. ..

Is that correct? But then what is the configuration if you simply want to connect a Glassbruchmelder?
once again ... depending on the technical design of the component.

I also read it is theoretically possible to connect more detectors in a serial way. In case of "Doppelfügeligefenster", would it be possible to connect to the main "Funköffnungsmelder" a wired "Öffnungsmelder"(for the other window) and two "Glasbruchmelder" (one for each window)? What would be the configuration then?
Technically it is possible to switch to alarm contacts of passive components in series. The mixing of glass breakage detector UDN magnetic contact is not recommended for maintenance. They also have a totally different characteristics. So always one line per alarm message type

Since that seems pretty complicated I was wondering if a single seismic sensor wouldn't be more appropriate but it is as reliable?
In general, I think not.
Please note the basic requirement
Windows should be against upheld (magnetic contact) and climb (with glass breakage detector secured).
Both versions get a dedicated reporting line to the burglar alarm.
All components should be only from one producer

Many thanks for your help! Vielen Dank!

You're welcome
please come back with more information
[i]

Wissen vermehrt sich durch Teilung
09-06-2010, 14:45
Beitrag: #3
RE: Secvest Glasbruchmelder an Funköffnugsmelder anschliessen
Thank you so much for your reply.

Here is the link to the product:

http://www.abus-sc.de/silver.econtent/ca...er/FU8320W

You can click on the Installationsanleitung to download it. The drawings
of all possible configurations are on page 50 and following.

The Glasbruchmelder is here:

http://www.abus-sc.de/silver.econtent/ca...er/FU7300W

and the wired "Öffnungsmelder":

http://www.abus-sc.de/silver.econtent/ca...ss/MK1010W

If I understand it correctly, there are two zones in the Funköffnungsmelder so the alarmzentrale is able to distinguish between the signal coming from the opening detector and that of the 'Glasbruchmelder" (if only one Glasbruchmelder is connected of course and not the wired opening detector and glass breakage detector connected together serially to zone 2).

The problem is one of my windows is a "Doppelflügelige Fenster mit Unterlicht" and if I want to monitor everything separately it's a lot of hardware... A single "Erschütterungsmelder" on that window would be simpler. On the other hand I don't want to take the risk of a lot of false alarms and my experience with the faulty "Bewegungsmelder" makes me suspicious about the reliability of these devices...

Many thx again for your help![/u]
Thema geschlossen 

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema: Verfasser Antworten: Ansichten: Letzter Beitrag
  Glasbruchmelder acel911930 2 2.232 17-02-2022 19:09
Letzter Beitrag: megagramm
  Abus FU8370 Glasbruchmelder Problem Gjila1 7 4.684 07-02-2018 20:14
Letzter Beitrag: Wilko
  Glasbruchmelder und Magnetöffnungsmelder an FU 8320 anschließen Peter1 11 5.936 12-01-2018 17:04
Letzter Beitrag: Peter1
  sg1650 an FUAA50000 anschliessen BigBen 9 8.228 24-10-2015 09:41
Letzter Beitrag: megagramm
  Sequest-Key mit Glasbruchmelder kombinieren Rex34 13 9.055 19-04-2015 21:24
Letzter Beitrag: Alarmservice-Hamburg
Cool ABUS Glasbruchmelder FU8370 hakir 1 2.651 12-01-2015 13:16
Letzter Beitrag: hakir
  Abus Glasbruchmelder FU8370 Klaro 4 5.100 06-01-2015 12:59
Letzter Beitrag: Klaro
  Anschliessen von Glasbruchmelder Fu7300 an Funköffnungsmelder FUMK 50000 Dirk254 5 7.844 28-11-2014 19:13
Letzter Beitrag: Manfredo
  FU8370 Glasbruchmelder ... Funktion?? JeSi 6 7.520 26-08-2014 20:30
  Glasbruchmelder an Öfnungsmelder seggy 7 7.141 01-07-2014 13:16

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste