Thema geschlossen 

Themabewertung:
  • 84 Bewertungen - 2.75 im Durchschnitt
Secvest 2way bewegungsmeleder detection pattern
06-07-2010, 09:44
Beitrag: #1
Secvest 2way bewegungsmeleder detection pattern
Hi everybody,
As told in another post, I returned a PIR detector that was way too undersensitive. Now I have a new one but I find its behaviour very intriguing too. It is placed in the entrance of the apartment and can "see" through the open door of the living room. What happens is if you are in the entrance you are always detected. However, if you are in the portion of the living room (only 1 or 2 meters farther, not more!) that is visible to the PIR, the Bewegungsmelder seems to detect me only when it has not detected anything for some time. And I am not talking here about the 1min or 3min freeze that you can set with the jumper. No, I mean, if I wake up in the middle of the night, the detector "sees" me in the living room. But, if I have just passed 10 times in the entrance, then wait 5 minutes in an invisible part and walk again in the detection area of the living room, then nothing happens. It is as though it was adjusting its sensitivity to the movements recorded in the recent past.

I am just wondering if this is normal or if this detector is just plain unreliable. In any case I don't find this pattern so desirable. For the same price I would probably be better served with a XEVOX but than means drilling a few nice holes...

If you are a SECVECT user, what is your experience with this Bewegungsmelder?
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
07-07-2010, 17:39
Beitrag: #2
RE: Secvest 2way bewegungsmeleder detection pattern
Hi nichtbeimir

this sounds really strange. Do you have the problem already described abus? What did they say to that?
In my opinion with the energy saving mode, the problem has nothing to do.
I find that rather than a non-small risk
please post all the answers you get to
Thank you
wersch

(06-07-2010 09:44)nichtbeimir schrieb:  Hi everybody,
As told in another post, I returned a PIR detector that was way too undersensitive. Now I have a new one but I find its behaviour very intriguing too. It is placed in the entrance of the apartment and can "see" through the open door of the living room. What happens is if you are in the entrance you are always detected. However, if you are in the portion of the living room (only 1 or 2 meters farther, not more!) that is visible to the PIR, the Bewegungsmelder seems to detect me only when it has not detected anything for some time. And I am not talking here about the 1min or 3min freeze that you can set with the jumper. No, I mean, if I wake up in the middle of the night, the detector "sees" me in the living room. But, if I have just passed 10 times in the entrance, then wait 5 minutes in an invisible part and walk again in the detection area of the living room, then nothing happens. It is as though it was adjusting its sensitivity to the movements recorded in the recent past.

I am just wondering if this is normal or if this detector is just plain unreliable. In any case I don't find this pattern so desirable. For the same price I would probably be better served with a XEVOX but than means drilling a few nice holes...

If you are a SECVECT user, what is your experience with this Bewegungsmelder?

Wissen vermehrt sich durch Teilung
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Thema geschlossen 

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema: Verfasser Antworten: Ansichten: Letzter Beitrag
  Secvest 686 oder Secvest 2way kofrank 9 8.004 27-04-2015 07:41
Letzter Beitrag: kofrank
  Secvest 868 Komponenten an die Secvest 2Way? Gjila1 14 10.391 22-06-2014 18:18
Letzter Beitrag: Gjila1
  FU 8230 Secvest 2Way Funk-Innensirene für Secvest 868 Funkalarmzentrale ??? Danny 9 11.916 01-03-2013 18:40
Letzter Beitrag: Alarmservice-Hamburg

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste