Antwort schreiben 

Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertungen - 0 im Durchschnitt
terxon mx + gsm abus module AZWG10020
19-07-2015, 00:58
Beitrag: #1
terxon mx + gsm abus module AZWG10020
hello dear people,

i would like to ask more then a few questions about the gsm AZWG10020 module.

i'm setting up the terxon mx alarm. i have build a the complete thing on a wooden board and i'm simulating everyhting before i'm gonna put it up against the wall. :-)

up until now everythings seems to work fine. and i'm gonna take it a step further. I want to connect the gsm module to the alarm.

so here i go. i'm gonna try to tackle tis point by point.

1)the connection between the terxon mx and the gsm module is made by outputs of the terxon and the inputs/outputs of the gsm module via cable (alarm or utp cable ?)

2)the gsm module has 8 inputs and 4 ouputs; the terxon mx has 8 additional outputs

3)that means that the gsm module can accept 8 different "status" from the mx-central. for example: burglary, fire, panic, sabotage, system is armed, system is not armed...

3a)so i need at least 8 wires from the mx-central to the gsm module.

4)let's tackle the burglary option

4a)mx central: additional output : 151 : option 03 burglary ---connect this output to gsm module input A---

if there is a burglary the output of 151 will go low-stable (if i have choosen opton 159 : non-inverted ; option 170: stable). that means that the gsm module input A sees 0V once the burglary alarm goes off.

4a1)i suspect that the gsm module only detects "flanks": so when the voltage drops from 12v to 0V it sends out an message.

4a2)how long does the output of the mx central stays low: does it follow the internal alarm or sirene ?

4a3)if it follows the internal alarm and at home nobody enters the code: output 151 stays low: and the gsm module did only send one message ?

4a4)if the alarm follows the sirene and after 3 minutes stops. the input 151 goes high. does the gsm module also sends out a message then ?

4a5)is it possible to detect wheter the alarm was desactivated by the correct code or it just droped out after a preset time ? i think it is possible this way: mx-central output 8 : 158 : option 14 : desactivation
output 7 : 157 : option 13 : activation

*** i guess all the other options like fire, panic... have to be programmed in the same manner.

5)can i ask the status of the mx central via gsm ?

6)i know that you can activate or desactivate the central via gsm.
6a)But i expect that you need to connect output of the gsm-module to the central?
6b)Which inputs of the central are to be used
6d)what about polarity between these devices ? which one is best used ?
6e)what kind of signal is to be used: a short ping ?
6f)what setting is to be used on these inputs of the central ?
6g)is it secure to activate or desactivate the central via cellphone ?

just some thoughts
a)can you use the gsm module as a input module to activate and desactivate the mx central (i mean the keyboard panel of the gsm module) ?

thank you in advance guys
any help is greatly appreciated.
kind regards
fillemon
Alle Beiträge dieses Benutzers finden
Diese Nachricht in einer Antwort zitieren
21-08-2015, 21:14
Beitrag: #2
RE: terxon mx + gsm abus module AZWG10020
Hi fillemon, hallo gemeinde

i have (had) same questions!

>>1)the connection between the terxon mx and the gsm module is made by outputs of the terxon and the inputs/outputs of the gsm module via cable (alarm or utp cable ?)
- i connected the "additional output(s)" (in fact only two of them) directly to the GSM module trigger input A and B, with a 0,22 mm2 wire. It works, however, during normal use (i.e. 12 V expected) i can measure only 8,6 V
Does anyone have an explanation?

>>2)the gsm module has 8 inputs and 4 ouputs; the terxon mx has 8 additional outputs
>>3)that means that the gsm module can accept 8 different "status" from the mx-central. for example: burglary, fire, panic, sabotage, system is armed, system is not armed...
>>3a)so i need at least 8 wires from the mx-central to the gsm module.
No, it depends how many different messages you want to use - if you only need burglary-alarm, one wire (in addition to GND and 12V) is sufficient.

>>4)let's tackle the burglary option
>>4a)mx central: additional output : 151 : option 03 burglary ---connect this output to gsm module input A---
yup - that's the way i did it

>>if there is a burglary the output of 151 will go low-stable (if i have choosen opton 159 : non-inverted ; option 170: stable). that means that the gsm module input A sees 0V once the burglary alarm goes off.
yup

>>4a1)i suspect that the gsm module only detects "flanks": so when the voltage drops from 12v to 0V it sends out an message.
yes, it seems so

>>4a2)how long does the output of the mx central stays low: does it follow the internal alarm or sirene ?
i don't know yet, but assume it stays 0V until reset of the mx-central

>>4a3)if it follows the internal alarm and at home nobody enters the code: output 151 stays low: and the gsm module did only send one message ?
it then got only one trigger signal. But depending on how you configured the GSM module, you can have up to 10 calls or SMS all together

>>4a4)if the alarm follows the sirene and after 3 minutes stops. the input 151 goes high. does the gsm module also sends out a message then ?
depending on the configuration of the GSM module. there is a possibility of sending a "restore message". in that case i dont see a good reason for choosing that option

4a5)is it possible to detect wheter the alarm was desactivated by the correct code or it just droped out after a preset time ? i think it is possible this way: mx-central output 8 : 158 : option 14 : desactivation
output 7 : 157 : option 13 : activation
hmm, don't know yet. I gues the "armed lamp" option shows the "legal" state of the central

*** i guess all the other options like fire, panic... have to be programmed in the same manner.

5)can i ask the status of the mx central via gsm ?
I understand (not yet tested) that "armed lamp" as option for one of the outputs tells, whether the system is active (0V ??) or not (12 V ??)
I don't know yet how to check this via GSM-module...

6)i know that you can activate or desactivate the central via gsm.
6a)But i expect that you need to connect output of the gsm-module to the central?
I dont know how, but the GSM output can trigger a relay that needs to be connected to a normal CCT input of the central. this CCT input should be configured like the input for a key switch ...

6b)Which inputs of the central are to be used
6d)what about polarity between these devices ? which one is best used ?
6e)what kind of signal is to be used: a short ping ?
6f)what setting is to be used on these inputs of the central ?
like those of a key switch...

6g)is it secure to activate or desactivate the central via cellphone ?
hmmm
why would you need it?

regards,
M
22-08-2015, 22:03
Beitrag: #3
Hi fillemon,
I try to answer by just referring to your numbers, ok ?

1 - yes, any cable will do
2 - yes
3 - yes
3a - yes if 12 V & gnd comes from the MX, but careful : the 4 outputs are capable of serving 100 mA each + GSM = close to 500 mA !
If preferred external power supply, 9 wire , 1 gnd + 8 signals
4 - ok
4a - right
4a1 - level, not flanks. yes
4a2) - as long as the alarm persists. Siren is max. limited to 3 minutes in Germany
4a3) - yes
4a4) - no. in general, it’s up to you to deal with high or low level at the MX and GSM. But there should be no second message by changing the level no matter in which direction.
4a5) - yes
5) - yes
6) - not directly, but using one of the 4 GSM output to trigger a zone of the MX coded as a entrance key - should work
6a) - yes, see 6)
6b) - any
6d) - how about a tiny reed relay hooked to the GSM output 1 - 4 ?
6e) no, at least 2.5, better 3 seconds
6f) - how about 11 (SS) ?
6g) - what security on the phone or net grid ?? there is N-O-N-E anymore !!
a) - I haven’t seen this option reading trough the PDF for you (haha ...)

Regards
Manfred
06-03-2017, 12:54
Beitrag: #4
Anschluß terxon lx + gsm abus module AZWG10020
Hallo Freunde,
ich habe diesen Thread hier gefunden, komme aber mit dem Englisch nicht zu 100% klar. Will meine Fragen aber hier stellen, da sie ähnlich sind:

Habe eine Terxon LX und will jetzt auch noch ein TWG AZWG10020 anschließen:
1.) Hat jemand ein Schaltbild für den Anschluß von 8 (der insgesamt 16) Kommunikationsausgängen der Terxon LX an die 8 Eingänge des AZWG10020? (brauche ja keine Relais an der TerxonLX, oder? Will nix verkehrt machen oder schrotten)
2.) kann ich die Spannungsversorgung für das AZWG10020 gleich von der Terxon LX abgreifen? ("12V AUX, Klemmleiste 16 "unten links")
3.) brauche ich zur Verwendung der 4 Ausgänge des AZWG10020 ein paar Relais, deren Kontakte dann auf Zoneneingänge der Terxon LX verdrahtet werden? (falls ja, hat jemand Relaisempfehlungen. falls nein, wie kann das direkt verdrahtet werden)

Danke im Voraus für Hilfe bzw Info
Gruß
Pedro
09-03-2017, 08:23
Beitrag: #5
Hallo?
hat jemand ein paar Infos in deutsch?

Hello Pipel? ken jemand help mi in deutsch?
09-03-2017, 09:09
Beitrag: #6
Direktverbindung !

11.Gebot:
Du sollst die Alarmanlage nicht kombiniert mit einer Türverschlusseinrichtung deaktivieren.
—-
Fragen bitte immer ins Forum und nicht meinen Postkasten anfüllen. DANKE!
09-03-2017, 09:44
Beitrag: #7
(09-03-2017 09:09)evertech schrieb:  Direktverbindung !
Hallo Evertech, danke für die Antwort.
Gilt das nur für die 8 Eingänge des AZWG10020 oder auch für die 4 Ausgänge, die dann sicher auf Zoneneigänge der LX gehen?
09-03-2017, 09:59
Beitrag: #8
Jo genau Danke. Du da war noch ein Rattenschwanz voll Buchstaben hinten drann. Wo ist der gebliebenConfused

Schweinebacke, Mann oh Mann. Gut das ich meistens zwischenspeichern tu.
Also hoffentlich gehts jetzt. Ich glaub der wollt den Ipad Smile nicht.

Direktverbindung !
Ja es gibt Leute die das machen. Ich auf jeden Fall nicht. Ich mag keine direkten Verbindungen zu anderen Geräten. Darum läuft bei mir die Ansteuerung der Wählgeräte über die Relaisplatinen. Die Transistoren sind mir zu schwindelig und nicht gesichert. Da brauchts nicht viel und tschüss. Zusätzlich hast mit der potentialfreien Trennung noch den Vorteil das die LX gute Überlebenschancen hat wenn der Blitz die Telefonleitung durchputzt.Cool
Nimms mir jetzt nicht übel, auch wenns vielleicht arrogant rüberkommt, aber wenn du technisch gesehen für diese 08-15 Transistoranschaltung wirklich einen Plan brauchst dann schütz dich selbst und nimm die Relaisplatinen. Glaubs mir; auch wenn ichs dir aufzeichnen würde, ein Verdrahtungsfehler und das wars mit deiner LX und dem Wählgerät.
Das ist es echt nicht wert.
Ich bleib dabei; Wers kann und diese Risiko wirklich eingehen will der weis wie es geht. Alle Anderen nehmen wie ich die Relaisplatinen und haben ihren Frieden.

Gleich noch zu deiner letzten Frage.
Ja genau die Ausgänge vom Wählgerät sind bei mir ebenfalls über eine Relaisplatine geführt. Da lass ich nix anbrennen.
Das ist halt ein wenig aufwendig das Ganze. Aber wenn du sauber schalten willst gehts nicht anders.
Hab mir die Panikbeleuchtung im Haus und das Aussenlicht drauf gelegt. Echt spaßig per Handy die Bude zum Leuchten zu bringen.

11.Gebot:
Du sollst die Alarmanlage nicht kombiniert mit einer Türverschlusseinrichtung deaktivieren.
—-
Fragen bitte immer ins Forum und nicht meinen Postkasten anfüllen. DANKE!
09-03-2017, 10:10
Beitrag: #9
Danke für die schnelle Antwort. Potentialtrennung ist natürlich immer sicherer.
Dann leg ich mal los.
Antwort schreiben 

Möglicherweise verwandte Themen...
Thema: Verfasser Antworten: Ansichten: Letzter Beitrag
  Terxon MX AZWG10020 Alexis 2 859 09-06-2023 18:19
Letzter Beitrag: Sektionschef
  Alarm über Fernzugriff AZWG10020 ausschalten? DTBrand 6 2.260 16-11-2022 09:10
Letzter Beitrag: DTBrand
question Terxon AZWG10020 elektroniker 0 1.154 24-08-2020 10:49
Letzter Beitrag: elektroniker
  GSM AZWG10020 an Terxon S anschließen trybear 8 5.745 27-03-2018 09:53
Letzter Beitrag: trybear
  AZWG10020 an Terxon MX anschließen tomcat 6 4.407 02-10-2017 09:17
Letzter Beitrag: Sektionschef
  SX - Zusätzliche Ausgänge - Dauer - Test - AZWG10020 SeiMic 2 3.596 05-11-2016 19:00
Letzter Beitrag: evertech
mad Sabotagemeldung 1:01 module sabotage guter rat 4 2.993 24-01-2016 17:31
Letzter Beitrag: alter Meckersack
  Fernsteuern der Terxon SX über GSM-Interface von ABUS Tribbi 3 3.989 03-12-2014 13:40
Letzter Beitrag: marcopolo
question Abus SG1800 an Abus Terxon Mx Pixelkind 7 9.197 21-08-2013 08:41
Letzter Beitrag: Manfredo
  Verfügt das "Abus Terxon GSM-Wählgerät AZ6302" über "normale Bedienteil-Funktionen" profilmax 2 5.815 03-03-2013 12:57
Letzter Beitrag: profilmax

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste